The #1 Selling Tray Type Articulator in the U.S.
Anterior Half Arch
Artimax® Anterior Half Arch: Small Silver Pins
50 sets of articulators and 15 stop rods per bag
Clear Trays, Ivory Plates
Blue Trays, Ivory Plates
Ready to Place Your Order?
Online ordering will be available very soon. Order today by calling 800.255.2839
Follow the proven success for much reduced chairtime/remakes with no extra cost
• The ideal solution for your double bite anterior half arch impressions
• Polymer base... Zero expansion premium model base:
Far less interproximal contact problems & High Occlusion problems
• Smaller diameter silver pins ideal for anterior teeth
• Natural protrusive hinge motion with ideally rigid lateral movement
• Zirconia pin for Refractory die fabrication
U.S. Patent Nos.: 7,147,465, 6,948,932 and Patents Pending
Ideal solution for double bite anterior half arch impression
Accuracy for even the small lower anterior teeth
• Small size silver pin
Combination of small pin, 25% smaller in diameter than regular pins, and 2 rows of staggered pin holes, you have virtually no problem in choosing the right pin hole.
• No rotation of the working dies even with one pin
Tapered stability rail on the tray bed increases retention and ensures there is no rotation
• Vertical stability of the dies
Pin holes do not chip like the stone base does. Due to the strong polymer base, pin holes remain intact from the ware and tare throughout the process, offering the ideal foundation.
• Easy & accurate pin hole selection
The patent pending alignment pin / pin hole locater allows precise pin hole selection
• Light weight - less stress on the ceramists’ hands & reduced shipping costs
• Standard length metal pin offers easy handling of the working die
• Opposing model removes easily for cleaning/ trimming
• No separate hinge to glue
Takes only 5 minutes per case. Everything you need is already built into Artimax articulator
Pour the opposing side first. This will help stabilize the impression position on the tray.
Insert the alignment pin into a pin hole and double check position with the extended pin head corresponding with with the prepped tooth
Puncture the pin hole membrane and place the dowel pin.
Pour the die stone onto the working tray and invert over the impression. Let the stone set.