Strong, Cost-effective, & Provides A Beautiful, Natural Aesthetic
• Highest translucency (46.5% total light translucency at 600 nano-meter wavelength, 1mm thick) among 9 active brands.
• Proprietary manufacturing process guarantees no distortion regardless of framework size.
• No distortion regardless of framework size
• Premium quality with far less chipping than other brands
• Excellent aesthetics and 100% biocompatibility
Zirconia Advantages at a Glance
Zirconia is highly aesthetic
Zirconia is highly translucent especially when compared to traditional metal substructures and can be customized according to the 16 classic Vita shades. Zirconia restorations also solve the ‘black gum line’ problem inherent with traditional metal restorations which occurs when the gingiva recedes. These qualities of zirconia provide natural looking restorations which are indistinguishable from real teeth.
Zirconia is exceptionally strong
Often referred to as ‘white steel’, zirconia is just as strong if not stronger than metal restorations and has a high fracture resistance.
Zirconia is bio-compatible
The body accepts tissue friendly zirconia as a natural material which minimizes the potential for allergic reactions.
Zirconia is corrosion free
Zirconia does not corrode because it is “chemically inert”.
Zirconia has low thermal conductivity
Most metals have a high thermal conductivity causing patients to feel greater sensitivity to fluctuations of hot or cold in the mouth. Zirconia restorations have a low thermal conductivity which helps minimize this problem.
Full Contour Zirconia
Less hands-on labor
Full Contour Zirconia requires minimal finish work after it has been milled.
Much more profitable restoration
With the price of precious metals on a constant rise, and low labor costs to finish a Full Contour Zirconia crown, you will be able to put more money in your pocket.
Aesthetic replacement for precious alloys
By replacing your PFMs and full cast crowns with Zirconia restorations you will be able to provide a more aesthetic restoration, make more money per unit, and increase cash flow by eliminating the precious alloy cost.
• ORIGIN Live Zirconia can be milled for both (A) substructures or (B) full contour applications in one disc.• This is due to the fact that the material has both high translucency capability and high green body strength.• Very thin margins can be milled without having to worry about chipping or cracks.• Coping-to-coping nesting can be successfully done even between thin copings due to the high strength green body characteristics.
YTZP Zirconia Translucency Test Results: Comparison of Commercially Available High Translucent Zirconia Brands in USA
Wear Results: Upper Side - Opposing Specimens (Restorative Materials)
Ready to Place Your Order?
Online ordering will be available very soon. Order today by calling 800.255.2839